California Food Training for ManagersInteractive Online Training Course for Food Manager Certification (safe serving / food handling)
As a qualified food manager/operator, you are not just responsible for the daily operations of your establishments. Most states require the manager or person in charge to demonstrate their understanding of:
- the relationship between personal hygiene and forborne illness,
- your responsibilities when an employee has a medical condition that may cause foodborne illnesses,
- the symptoms of foodborne illnesses
- the relationship between cooking time and temperature and foodborne illness,
- the requirements for storing, cooking, serving, and cooling potentially hazardous foods,
- and much, much more.
Note: Local jurisdictions can, and often do, set requirements that exceed those in the State Food Code. Potential students are encouraged to check for any additional local requirements.